Thursday, August 23, 2007

Intoductory Blog

I'm Sara Ghazi and I am from Conroe, Texas. I am a pre med here at Trinity and I live in Beze Hall. My new sport is tennis, which I am still learning, but for the past ten years I swam competitively for The Woodlands Swim Team. I attended a large public high school for my freshmen, sophomore, and junior years. However, for my senior year I attended the small private John Cooper School in The Woodlands, Texas. I would say I'm just the average computer user, mainly using Word for school and Mozilla for internet. My younger brother is very adept when it comes to computers, so he mainly kept our computer at home under control.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice work, Sara. You did a great job with your entry- good grammar, etc. Just be careful that your layout and language are not too casual.

Amanda Aird said...

Was it hard to switch high schools during your senior year? I don't think I could have done that, so props to you. My little brother is the technological person in my house as well. My roommate plays tennis for the Trinity club team. Have you chosen any possibilities for a major yet?